« Home | Complete Answer to the random question for anyone ... »

Actual Website will be available shortly...

This morning I spoke with my web designer and there was some very good news discussed, my website will be constructed very shortly, The design is still up in the air I need to do some more sketches and finalize the concept before it is created. However, it will be done in a very timely manner (Thank you). So the thing is my website will probably not have a blog, and regardless I would still rather have a personal blog where I can talk about things other than my work, such as the work of other that intrigues me and I find interesting. As well as personal shit which I deem worthy and appropriate for posting on the internet...lords knows things travel so "slowly" on here. Note the sarcasm. So yes to anyone who knows my work and would like to see more it will be up shortly on my actual website as well as on here.

- C.

About me

  • I'm Ruffian1985
  • From Columbus, Ohio
  • I'm a fashion designer with an interesting view on the mainstream, I can't stand it. I prefer to indulge and immerse myself in the independent realm which is still untouched by the evil hand of all that is high fashion and trend. I am an agnostic pro choicer for all of you out there who care about all of that...politics frankly disgust me so I choose not to partake in them. I am not old however I am not young, I am something all together different, incredibly opinionated yet very understanding and receptive. This is only disturbing the surface of a very deep well, if you really wish to know more about me then read my periodical blog posts, which should be filled with all kinds of juicy tidbits and such...
My profile