« Home

Complete Answer to the random question for anyone who cares...

Well first of all we must analyze the question and what it is a euphemism for...One could gather that the apple and the milkshake symbolize women, much easier to do now that there are jeans called Apple Bottoms and a rap song having to do with a girls milkshake or something of the sorts....forgive me I do not listen to much rap so my analogy may be flawed. Regardless The apple and the milkshake are women, (very Freudian). Now both may be pierced by a straw i.e. a male sexual organ, however the apple is not so easily pierced, a straw may not be strong enough to penetrate the toughened exterior of an apple to reach the tender center....thiscould be a metaphor for women who put up a tough demeanor but are truly damaged and hurt inside, Now the Milkshake is a much more transparent thing. Milkshakes are very easily infiltrated, there is no resistance. So this could be a metaphor for an easy woman, one who is not very deep but is easily read and understood. Or the whole thing could be about sexuality and not about personality at all. The Apple could be a girl that does not put out easily, one of the good ones you have to work for, where as the Milkshake could be a slut, a girl who is easy and will give it up to anyone...all I know is that my peach that I'm eating is very jealous...

About me

  • I'm Ruffian1985
  • From Columbus, Ohio
  • I'm a fashion designer with an interesting view on the mainstream, I can't stand it. I prefer to indulge and immerse myself in the independent realm which is still untouched by the evil hand of all that is high fashion and trend. I am an agnostic pro choicer for all of you out there who care about all of that...politics frankly disgust me so I choose not to partake in them. I am not old however I am not young, I am something all together different, incredibly opinionated yet very understanding and receptive. This is only disturbing the surface of a very deep well, if you really wish to know more about me then read my periodical blog posts, which should be filled with all kinds of juicy tidbits and such...
My profile

Previous posts