« Home | My photo, finally I know... » | New LInks » | New Aquisition... » | Actual Website will be available shortly... » | Complete Answer to the random question for anyone ... »

Moco Loco

So it's been a while since my last post, I have been incredibly busy. An ungodly large workload was dropped on me recently but it will soon be quashed and I shall be posting on a more regular basis. I will also be putting up new images of my work, copyrighted of course. However for all who care to view my blog, tiny and fledgling as it may be I found some interesting things on www.mocoloco.com I love this website as well as the others I have listed on my side bar. Check it out, I recently ordered a piece of designer furniture I found on the site and I absolutely adore it. Enjoi.

About me

  • I'm Ruffian1985
  • From Columbus, Ohio
  • I'm a fashion designer with an interesting view on the mainstream, I can't stand it. I prefer to indulge and immerse myself in the independent realm which is still untouched by the evil hand of all that is high fashion and trend. I am an agnostic pro choicer for all of you out there who care about all of that...politics frankly disgust me so I choose not to partake in them. I am not old however I am not young, I am something all together different, incredibly opinionated yet very understanding and receptive. This is only disturbing the surface of a very deep well, if you really wish to know more about me then read my periodical blog posts, which should be filled with all kinds of juicy tidbits and such...
My profile