« Home | Moco Loco » | My photo, finally I know... » | New LInks » | New Aquisition... » | Actual Website will be available shortly... » | Complete Answer to the random question for anyone ... »

Drifter sample sale...


I just purchased a few choice t shirts from the Drifter sample sale. Drifter is a company based out of California that imagines some amazing t shirt and hoodie designs for men, and they have a wealth of tops for women as well, I'm not as well versed in their female line, my apologies. However they are currently having a sample sale where their normally fifty dollar t shirts are going for 30 or less which is phenomenal, I feel a little guilty spending a bill on two t shirts. But I encourage you all to stop by their online store http://www.drifteronline.com they have a large selection of shirts with most sizes still available. They have two different types of mens t shirts, one that is double layered with supima cotton, with a typical hem on one layer and a rolled hem on the other. Then they have their more worn in t shirts that are single layered with wearing, salt washes, bleaching and distressing on the ribbing and hem. I own a few of each and I adore them, the sizes run fairly true to size, but they are not very tight, fitted but not skin tight which I am preferring more and more these days. The only thing that made me truly sad was that there are no hoodies on sale in the sample sale, I have been in the market for a distressed and artisanally printed graphic hoody, but I am finding it difficult to discover one priced under one fifty, if anyone out there knows of a company please leave me a comment I would love to know. If I have any luck I will post on it very soon.

Chris,

There are three drifter hoodies on ebay right now. Check them out and let me know if this is what your are looking for:

http://search.ebay.com/drifter-hoodie_W0QQfromZR18QQfsopZ1QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aTB2Q3aUSQ3a2

Christina

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Ruffian1985
  • From Columbus, Ohio
  • I'm a fashion designer with an interesting view on the mainstream, I can't stand it. I prefer to indulge and immerse myself in the independent realm which is still untouched by the evil hand of all that is high fashion and trend. I am an agnostic pro choicer for all of you out there who care about all of that...politics frankly disgust me so I choose not to partake in them. I am not old however I am not young, I am something all together different, incredibly opinionated yet very understanding and receptive. This is only disturbing the surface of a very deep well, if you really wish to know more about me then read my periodical blog posts, which should be filled with all kinds of juicy tidbits and such...
My profile